So the Pandemic seems to be subsiding. General rules have been relaxed regarding masks, social distancing, etc. People with allergy were happy after using masks and noticeably had a reduction in symptoms of sneezing, running nose, etc. With the practice of hygiene, sanitizing and cleaning of surfaces, vegetables and fruits, led to a reduction in colds, diarrhoea and stomach bugs.
. However, this has led to an increased symptoms of sneezing, running nose and itching.
- People with sneezing and allergic rhinitis have a recurrence in sneezing with rejoining of workplace
- People have been rushing to vacation spots and making them overcrowded. A lot of them return from their break with respiratory and ear infections.
- Children after resuming school physically are falling sick more frequently after being isolated for so long
- More people are falling sick after indulging in street food.
Therefore, though the pandemic has subsided, We should still be careful and Adhere to basic safety norms.
- It’s a good idea for patients with allergic rhinitis, asthma, respiratory diseases, senior citizens and people with high risk to continue wearing masks, safety goggles and covering clothes like hoodies
- Sanitize fruit and vegetable after buying them from the vendor
- Be aware while consuming street food
- Be careful while visiting public water parks, resorts, etc.
- Wash your clothes after prolonged exposure to outdoor pollution and take a shower
And Most important, Have Fun!