March 3 is celebrated as international hearing day.
Take care of your hearing especially in children and the elderly.
- If your baby does not respond to sound, get the child checked early it is advisable to treat hearing problems before speech develops, since this improves chances of recovery
- Children with Ear pain, pus from the ear should be checked as soon as possible
- Elderly who can’t respond to sounds or listen to the TV in high volume need to get assessed immediately
- Take care of your ears.
- Avoid loud music
- Wear protective headphones while working in machinery with loud noise.
- Don’t try to clean your ears on your own. Don’t put any object like hair pin, sticks, keys in your ear
- In case of cold take proper precautions while flying.
- Don’t go swimming or diving with Ear problems
- Check with your ENT specialist before using any ear drops or medications. Certain medicines can damage your inner ear and excess use of ear drops can cause fungus and other complications
- Don’t blow your nose hard during colds
One thought on “World hearing day March 3”
Thanks on your marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you will be a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to continue your great job, have a nice weekend!
LikeLiked by 1 person