- Surgery for a hole in the ear drum,
- For damage to the bones of hearing.
Endaural tympanoplasty is done under microscope with microsurgical instruments
There are only 2 stitches. This surgery does not require a big cut behind the ear . There is no scar and no distortion of the shape of the ear.
- For infections of the middle ear
- cholesteatoma surgery
Endoscopic sinus surgery
- For Polyps in the nose
- Deviated nasal septum
- Hypertrophy of nasal septum
Coblator assisted adenoid and tonsil surgery
- It’s a special technique, with a cold plasma wand.
- Tonsils and adenoids are removed bloodlessly.
- Unlike the old procedures, adenoids are removed endoscopically under direct vision, completely, so there is no chance of recurrence